For today’s Five on Friday, here are five things that my 5-year-old daughter wants to be when she grows up, for today anyway. These will likely be different tomorrow.
1. A ballerina teacher. So she can teach Ballerinas the art of the type of “ballet” she does that has nothing to do with actual ballet.
2. A rock star. So she can be loud and people will not only listen to her but pay her for it.
3. A stuffed animal store owner. So she can play with all of the stuffed animals and never sell any.
4. A scientist. So she can do science.
5. The owner of a McDonald’s. So she can eat all of the food. How do I make the McDonald’s food, Mommy? I want chicken nuggets.
Don’t forget to check out these other Canadian bloggers and their FiveOnFriday posts:
- If you’re interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three, check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- Check out the blog that is basically all things in life at Eclectic Soapbox, because variety keeps it eclectic.
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Judith at Juicy Green Mom!
- Diane Welburn at Canadian Basics.
- Paula at Product Junkie.
- Local to Edmonton, this mom is blogging about a little bit of everything. Things to do with the family, a simple DIY, or life as a family of 5. Check out Christine at Just Another Edmonton Mommy.
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me