I love Instagram because it’s easy and fun and really interactive. In order to share my most popular posts, I’ve taken screenshots of my computer. This will reveal that my version of “popular” is different than lots of other more popular bloggers, but I am FINE with that. I may only get 30 likes on my most popular posts, but they are 30 wonderful likes.
“It was a particularly beautiful five minutes. And then the rainbow disappeared and the kids started to look for more snacks again.”
The next three are all from Halloween. Instagrammers like Halloween, apparently.
“I don’t wanna brag or anything, but doesn’t this Halloween costume look surprisingly good? Just kidding. I totally wanna brag.
(Does it count as homemade if I bought all the stuff from the store and the only ‘sewing’ I did was with one safety pin?)”
“#MemoriesMonday (that’s a thing!) of Halloween last year when R dressed up as a Hobo Princess because she refused to take suggestions about her costume. You can’t tell but she also is wearing a backpack.”
Sometimes I like to fit in with people who post pictures of their food…
“The first step in a family favourite recipe: All-the-Buns-and-Bread-Are-Kinda-Stale Pizza.”
And I know that was five, but I wanted to include one more, just because I like this one a lot.
“Because nothing says, ‘I’m a serious farmer’ like putting purple leashes on your bunnies and taking them for a walk.”
Don’t forget to check out these other Canadian bloggers and their FiveOnFriday posts:
- If you’re interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three, check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- Check out the blog that is basically all things in life at Eclectic Soapbox, because variety keeps it eclectic.
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Judith at Juicy Green Mom!
- Diane Welburn at Canadian Basics.
- Paula at Product Junkie.
- Local to Edmonton, this mom is blogging about a little bit of everything. Things to do with the family, a simple DIY, or life as a family of 5. Check out Christine at Just Another Edmonton Mommy.
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me